Become a Member
Cradle to Career Network Membership
Steps to Becoming a Cradle to Career Network Member:
- Complete the Civic Infrastructure Assessment and have a conversation about the Assessment results with a StriveTogether team member. To become a member of the Cradle to Career Network your partnership must meet all the quality benchmarks in the Exploring gateway of the Theory of Action.
- Sign a Commitment to Quality, agreeing to work toward achieving quality benchmarks for building and sustaining cradle to career civic infrastructure.
Expectations of Cradle to Career Network Members:
- Payment of the annual Cradle to Career Network membership fee, due annually.
- Complete an annual Progress Assessment to track your partnership’s progress through the Theory of Action.
Participate in Network activities, including:
- Collecting and sharing data around common outcomes
- Sharing knowledge and stories from work on the ground
- Contributing content to StriveTogether Partner Portal and actively engaging in online discussion forums
- Actively participating in StriveTogether Convenings, including delivering content
- Connecting with other sites and sharing knowledge and information and providing them with strategic assistance when appropriate