StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network members are building a sense of community around back to school, civil relationships and election issues.
- The Education Coalition of Macon County co-hosted a back-to-school breakfast to kick off the new school year on “a note of cooperation and community.” They were also a part of a newly renewed data-sharing agreement in Decatur, Ill., and a local kindergarten readiness event.
- Partnership for Children partnered with the San Diego Police Department to host a youth group program. The initiative aimed to build positive relationships between the police department and community, while also making a positive impression on and making relationships with the students.
- Summit Education Initiative partnered with the Jefferson Center and the Beacon Journal to encourage young people to submit short videos explaining why they want adults to be informed, happy voters. This initiative is part of a community-wide campaign to build trust and civil discourse during the election year.
- The executive committee from Yonkers Thrives was asked to serve on a panel to help the mayor choose a new school board.
- One charter school in the Washington D.C. area received a Data Spotlight Award from Raise D.C..
If your partnership has been featured or mentioned in your local news, send it along to email@example.com. We would love to share your work with our partners, stakeholders and friends.