What do collective impact, cross-sector cooperation, and making a difference in the lives of children have in common? Well, a whole lot. And they’re just a few of the reasons StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network members are making headlines.
- The work of Cradle to Career Partnership in Tucson, AZ is featured in BizEDUCATION.
- A leader from Northfield Promise was awarded with a “Making a Difference” Award, which is given out monthly to community members who help make Northfield, MN an even better place for young people.
- Education Coalition of Macon County in Decator, IL was mentioned in this EdWeek article about a workshop they co-sponsored.
- There are a lot of education discussions in San Antonio, TX right now, and P16 Plus Council of Greater Bexar County is seen as a crucial player in the need for “comprehensive data and broad cooperation” across the community.
- RGV Focus in Rio Grande Valley was discussed as an example of collective impact success in Texas.
If your partnership has been featured or mentioned in your local news, send it along to email@example.com. We would love to share your work with our partners, stakeholders and friends.