Partnerships are being recognized for their work and planning for the next big thing.
- E3 Alliance recently released new data about educational outcomes in the local area. They also have developed a partnership with a local TV station to report on education news.
- Cradle to Career Partnership (formally known as Fresno Area Strive) is listed as one of the area’s great nonprofits working to support the local education system.
- Seeding Success is one organization that has received investment from a wealthy local foundation, and they recently partnered with the Memphis Grizzlies on a new campaign to focus on chronic absenteeism.
- Every Hand Joined is approaching its fourth year and the partnership is highlighted in this feature story.
- Two StriveTogether partnerships have new leaders: St. Paul schools official named new leader at Generation Next and ImpactTulsa Names executive director.
- The graduation rate in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County continues to grow for nine years in a row, partially thanks to support from The Forsyth Promise.
- Learn to Earn announced the expansion of Preschool Promise, their initiative that hopes to make preschool affordable for every 4-year-old.
If your partnership has been featured or mentioned in your local news, send it along to email@example.com. We would love to share your work with our partners, stakeholders and friends.