Summer’s nearly here, and with it StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network members are rallying around summer learning opportunities, high school graduation and everything that comes after.
- Milwaukee Succeeds is mentioned in this article as a prime example of communities working together to improve outcomes for students.
- Norwalk ACTS is bringing together city, district and community leaders, parents, funder, summer learning providers and other stakeholders to come together to discuss how they can work together to offer better summer learning for local students.
- The Education Coalition of Macon County is organizing tours for school counselors to four local businesses. These tours will highlight potential employment prospects, giving the counselors a better understanding of local jobs.
- Baltimore’s Promise is featured in this article, thanks to data published in their annual report.
- Data from the E3 Alliance in Austin, Texas, is used in this article to justify a preschool expansion.
- R.T. Rybak, who is executive director of Generation Next in Minneapolis, is moving on to head up the Minneapolis Foundation.
- This opinion column, written by a partner of Road Map Project in Seattle, focuses on the FAFSA completion work in the area.
If your partnership has been featured or mentioned in your local news, send it along to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to share your work with our partners, stakeholders and friends.