StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network members are making news and changing the outcome.
- ROC the Future in Rochester, New York, has an initiative that will help provide every 3-year-old in the city with a comprehensive health screening.
- Baltimore’s Promise‘s work is featured in this article.
- Generation Next in Minneapolis is mentioned in this feature about its former executive director.
- In some schools in Milwaukee, the achievement gap is narrowing for children from low-income families. Thanks to the work from Milwaukee Succeeds, the district has measurements, such as third-grade reading proficiency, that can be applied to all elementary schools.
- Eastern Ohio Education partnership has discovered a simple but effective way to increase the number of urban high school students who attend postsecondary school.
- Data from Generation Next is used in this local article about third-grade reading levels.
- Although the college graduation rate rise didn’t meet the goal, there were almost 13,000 new high school graduates in Albuquerque from 2010 to 2014. And Mission: Graduate is still encouraged by the progress.
- The Education Coalition of Macon County is partnering with a local community college and workforce initiative to host a math boot camp for recent high school graduates.
- Eastside Pathways wrote an opinion column to respond to structural racism in the area.
- Math teachers in Albuquerque attended professional development through “Mathematics with Infinite Technology,” a partner of Mission: Graduate.
If your partnership has been featured or mentioned in your local news, send it along to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to share your work with our partners, stakeholders and friends.