Join the Network
With over 70 partnerships across 31 states and Washington, D.C., StriveTogether’s Cradle to Career Network offers a powerful support system for quality collective impact across the country.
As members, communities gain access to tailored support, leadership development and unique resources, tools and techniques from StriveTogether staff. Members also have opportunities to learn from peers across the Network.
- Tailored coaching and strategic assistance to tackle complex change and accelerate results
- Opportunities to build interdisciplinary capabilities, including continuous improvement, results-based leadership and race equity and inclusion
- Access to learning opportunities like the Accelerator Fund and the Tableau Fellowship
- Webinars and online resources and tools
- Network-only newsletters
- Invitations to the StriveTogether National Convening and other network-only events and trainings
To join the Cradle to Career Network, communities complete an assessment of their civic infrastructure development. The process measures progress against a continuum of quality benchmarks, known as our Theory of Action. After completing the baseline assessment, communities that have met the initial set of benchmarks can join the Cradle to Career Network.
We also work with partnerships that have not yet met the initial benchmarks. They are invited to join a group of other communities working toward network membership. We hold monthly conference calls and share online tools and resources to help them accelerate progress toward creating a sustainable partnership. StriveTogether staff also offers additional support through tailored coaching and strategic assistance.