Impacting Students, Improving Outcomes
StriveTogether Cradle to Career Network Results
Communities implementing the StriveTogether framework have seen improvements in kindergarten readiness, standardized test results and college retention. Here are some results from Cradle to Career Network members:
StrivePartnership in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky:
- 91 percent of student outcome indicators are improving for students in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Kindergarten readiness is up 13 points to 75 percent.
- Fourth grade reading achievement for Cincinnati Public School students is up 21 points to 76 percent.
- 90% by 2020: Anchorage United for Youth (Anchorage, AK): Kindergarten Readiness
- All Hands Raised (Portland, Oregon): High School Graduation, Post-Secondary Enrollment
- The Commit! Partnership (Dallas County, Texas): Kindergarten Readiness, Third Grade Reading, Eighth Grade Algebra, Postsecondary Enrollment
- Fresno Area Strive (Fresno, California): Kindergarten Readiness, High School Graduation, College Enrollment, Degree / Certificate Completion
- Graduate Tacoma (Tacoma, Washington): Kindergarten Readiness, Eighth Grade Algebra, High School Graduation, College Enrollment, College Completion
- Milwaukee Succeeds (Milwaukee, Wisconsin): Third Grade Reading, Associate Degree Completion
- Mission: Graduate (Albuquerque, New Mexico): High School Graduation, College Enrollment, Degree / Certificate Completion
- The Road Map Project (Seattle, Washington): Third Grade Reading, High School Graduation, Post-Secondary Enrollment, Degree / Certificate Completion