Real Results For
Of our 55 communities nationwide, here are some results.
StrivePartnership in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky:
- 89 percent of student outcome indicators are improving for students in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Kindergarten readiness is up 11 points to 55 percent.
- Fourth grade reading achievement in the Cincinnati Public School students is up 16 percent.
- Students in the Cincinnati region have increased in first to second year college retention.
While Cincinnati is the flagship with eight years of experience, we are also seeing early returns in communities across the Network. Partnerships have seen improvements in the following areas between the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 school years:
- Boston Opportunity Agenda (Boston, Massachusetts): Kindergarten Readiness, High School Graduation and College Completion
- Commit! Partnership (Dallas County, Texas): High School Graduation and Postsecondary Degree/ Certificate Completion
- Road Map Project (Seattle, Washington): Early Grade Reading, Middle Grade Math and College Enrollment